KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

Riku Replica

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Riku Replica Empty
PostSubject: Riku Replica   Riku Replica Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Did you feel sorry for him?

I mean all he really wanted to do was protect Namine, thinking it was his life's purpose. He was used as a puppet by the organization. Then he wanted to become his own person by beating
Spoiler:
. I felt sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Sai-ryo
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Sai-ryo

Riku Replica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Replica   Riku Replica Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:19 am

I did feel sorry for him... Though he wasn't 'real', he still existed as a living being, and in a way, had his own heart and soul... Even if Larnexe claimed it was all fake.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Riku Replica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Replica   Riku Replica Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:30 am

Larxene reall angered me with all the derogatory things she kept saying and treating him like crap. Also, when he tried to attack her and she just smacked him away effortlessly. But he wasnt truly existing, so I guess they believed his should be treated as though he were nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Giotto
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Giotto

Riku Replica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Replica   Riku Replica Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:50 am

Quote :
I did feel sorry for him... Though he wasn't 'real', he still existed
as a living being, and in a way, had his own heart and soul... Even if
Larnexe claimed it was all fake.
wrong, he was no better than a nobody. he was implanted fake memories which made him think he could feel emotions. he was a pupet all along with no soul or emotions. its just like axel who said roxas made him feel like he was alive and had a heart but didn't =/

saix said they could remember how emotions felt and sometimes get cut up in the illusion that they had a heart. its the same with repliku(replica riku) it was the memories that made him think he had a heart.
Back to top Go down
Tiax
Organization Seasoned Member
Organization Seasoned Member
Tiax

Riku Replica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Replica   Riku Replica Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 am

Not really. He treated the real Riku like a bitch. Repliku was annoying, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Giotto
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Giotto

Riku Replica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Replica   Riku Replica Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 pm

indeed he was =/
but at the end he became nice, i wonder what happen to him
Back to top Go down
Toucan-Cam
Nobody
Nobody
Toucan-Cam

Riku Replica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Replica   Riku Replica Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 am

SPOILERS

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riku Replica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Replica   Riku Replica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riku Replica
Page 1 of 1