KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

Ansem's control over Riku?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Ansem's control over Riku? Empty
PostSubject: Ansem's control over Riku?   Ansem's control over Riku? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:30 am

Was it full control or was Riku giving him power over himself, even slightly? This is one of the things that I dont fully get What!? Or was his heart too weak to fight back the influence of Ansem?
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Tiax
Organization Seasoned Member
Organization Seasoned Member
Tiax

PostSubject: Re: Ansem's control over Riku?   Ansem's control over Riku? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:34 am

Riku let Ansem take control of him, so he could defeat Sora. Well, I wouldn't say let...but Riku's lust to defeat Sora was probably why. Final Mix goes more in-depth with this but since I can't read Japanese, I wouldn't know what Ansem and Riku said or did.
Back to top Go down
Giotto
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Giotto

PostSubject: Re: Ansem's control over Riku?   Ansem's control over Riku? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:59 pm

riku was tricked by maleficent and made him think sora didn't care for him or kairi so he tried to same kairi by himself, when sora fights riku in Hallow bastion riku was jealous because sora was a keyblade master so Ansem seeker of darkness offered him power to defeat sora. after sora defeated riku ansem SOD took over riku's body. but riku didn't want Ansem SOD to control him as proven when he came out and stoped Ansem from hurting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ansem's control over Riku?   Ansem's control over Riku? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansem's control over Riku?
Page 1 of 1