KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

Forum Buttons/Icons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Forum Buttons/Icons Empty
PostSubject: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:39 am

Does anyone know a good site to get FF/KH forum icons to replace the ones we have now? I have tied googling this to no avail and the Cloud/Sephiroth/Lightning ones that I made are kind of big and not that appealing. Thanks for helping ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 am

Maybe instead of using a certain character, you could use something that is predominant in most FF and KH games, such as a moogle or a chocobo or even potions. I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there. Just make them smaller than what the Cloud ones were. Or better yet just make different layouts and people can choose the layout they want in their profile! If you make a FF7 one, be sure to use materia! I'd definitely use that one.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:24 am

The way this forum is set up, everyone must use the same skin, which I know is fail. I am currently searching for buttons as we speak. Any particular buttons you think may looking attractive? Grin
Back to top Go down
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 am

Hmmm, now I'm looking for stuff too and it's hard. There's not really much. This was all I could really find... https://2img.net/h/i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/shipposcute12/Moogle.gif make it move when there's something new and then when something's old, get the icon of it not moving? Yeah, I'm pretty bad at this.
Back to top Go down
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 am

Better yet, use the Nobody and Heartless symbols! I feel so dumb that it took me so long to think of that. Just do stuff with them in photoshop.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 am

Tomorrow I might use Photoshop and make the symbols small enough to use on the forums. Thanks for the suggestion ^_^
Back to top Go down
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:04 am

You're welcome. I'm glad that I could help.
Back to top Go down
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 am

For the top buttons I came across this...

The home (or forum index)one I randomly found ->Forum Buttons/Icons Home

That inspired me to create these... All I really did though was crop and add text.

register -> Forum Buttons/Icons 7801b

FAQ -> Forum Buttons/Icons 928790_20100212_screen008-1-1

login -> Forum Buttons/Icons 20080517-210016

search I have 2 -> Forum Buttons/Icons Riku2-1-1-1
and Forum Buttons/Icons Af58149b
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 am

First of all....They rock! Awesome!

Second of all, I am not sure all of them loaded or maybe my firefox is acting up >_< If you could create one for all the buttons, I would definitely use them ^_^

EDIT: Photoshop is saying that the Cloud one has been removed or deleted What!?
Back to top Go down
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:34 am

All of them loaded for me except the login one, so here it is Forum Buttons/Icons 20080517-210016-1 I remade it. You can also see the text better in it. I'm going to try to make one for all the buttons.
Back to top Go down
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:37 am

Okay, here's the rest...

logout-> Forum Buttons/Icons Iconvivi

members -> Forum Buttons/Icons RoxasandDiZ

groups -> Forum Buttons/Icons BlitzBall

profile -> Forum Buttons/Icons Ffversus13_hawtsgt

private messages -> Forum Buttons/Icons Moogle2

I'm not all that proud of the last one, I just couldn't think of much else.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:56 am

Thank you very much. They all look very good and look very professional. You put a lot of work into them and they look awesome. Your very talented Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Buttons/Icons   Forum Buttons/Icons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Buttons/Icons
Page 1 of 1