KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

FFVII Re-make for the PS3?

Go down 
+3
Basch fon Rosenburg
Roxas
Joey
7 posters

Re-make for PS3?
Yes
FFVII Re-make for the PS3? I_vote_lcap86%FFVII Re-make for the PS3? I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
FFVII Re-make for the PS3? I_vote_lcap14%FFVII Re-make for the PS3? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Dont really care
FFVII Re-make for the PS3? I_vote_lcap0%FFVII Re-make for the PS3? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Empty
PostSubject: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Now, we all know its not going to happen.
But
Do you want a Remake?

If so, why?
Back to top Go down
http://yevon.atforums.net/index.php
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 pm

I want one, only it must have two things:
1. The EXACT same story and battle system
2. Everything must stay the same

I just want FFVII the way it was on the PS1, but with PS3 graphics. That way, I can enjoy the game in a new light. I dont want them changing anything and making the game worse.
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Basch fon Rosenburg
Nobody
Nobody
Basch fon Rosenburg

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:30 am

Thanatos wrote:

I just want FFVII the way it was on the PS1, but with PS3 graphics. That way, I can enjoy the game in a new light. I dont want them changing anything and making the game worse.

I totally agree. If and when they do this I would just want an update on graphics. Maybe a few new things like adding trophys for doing certain things. I think that would be and awesome addition.
Back to top Go down
Sai-ryo
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Sai-ryo

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:57 am

Basch fon Rosenburg wrote:
Thanatos wrote:

I totally agree. If and when they do this I would just want an update on graphics. Maybe a few new things like adding trophys for doing certain things. I think that would be and awesome addition.

Yes, an update in graphics is a must!
Imagine what the death scene with Aeris would be like or even the final battle attacks with JENOVA and God-Form Sephiroth going at it with the group!!
It would be freaking awesome!!
I really hope Square-Enix atleast does it for the fans...
We would sell our souls for it!! Or whatever else we have that they don't own already! FFVII Re-make for the PS3? 126410
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:14 am

They already have my room, so they have my soul. And all I want is graphics. NOTHING else. Maybe they can add the advent children events as a bonus game, but that may be too much >_>'
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Sai-ryo
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Sai-ryo

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 am

Thanatos wrote:
They already have my room, so they have my soul. And all I want is graphics. NOTHING else. Maybe they can add the advent children events as a bonus game, but that may be too much >_>'

That would be awesome if they had the AC event's as bonus content in a FF7 remake!
Square-Enix is so missing out on a total cash-cow... FFVII Re-make for the PS3? 711499
Back to top Go down
Zachen
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:59 am

I agree With all the above but I would Like for an Extra boss or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:53 pm

.Hope wrote:
Now, we all know its not going to happen.
But
Do you want a Remake?

If so, why?

So i read somewhere that im wrong and that i fail.
There MAY be a remake, as someone quoted that 'there will be a remake of something everyone has been asking for'
But that doesnt mean that its set in stone. So dont jizz your pants just yet....i already did...
Back to top Go down
Long
Organization Seasoned Member
Organization Seasoned Member
Long

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 am

Last Tsurugi wrote:

Completely agree. This says it all. :)
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:32 am

but how would they do the Honey bee inn bit? You know, the 'Man Sex Moment'...
That would be interesting to see what they do:D
Back to top Go down
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:15 am

Roxas wrote:

If they did that AND kept all the same staff they had, I'd want it too. But I know Squ-enix won't do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFVII Re-make for the PS3?   FFVII Re-make for the PS3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFVII Re-make for the PS3?
Page 1 of 1