KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY? Empty
PostSubject: Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY?   Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am

It made me cry actual tears to see
Spoiler:
. The fact that really brought me to tears was that he dies for no good reason. He didnt do anything wrong, but it seems that since he was used for research, that his body was a hazard in the open and he had to be taken down. That last Shinra soldier that show him made me real angry, too.
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY?   Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 pm

I didn't cry no, But it did ruin my day.
I went to work and I remember getting a verbal warning for my foul mood.
So Thanks Final Fantasy, You nearly cost me my job!:D
Back to top Go down
http://yevon.atforums.net/index.php
Zachen
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY?   Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:18 am

I cired It was quite sad and a tad deppressing not to mention the emo japanesse music at the end
Back to top Go down
Sai-ryo
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Sai-ryo

PostSubject: Re: Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY?   Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 am

I did cry a little bit... Made me think of Aeris' death scene.
It was more when he hugged Cloud's head to his chest that made me go teary eyed... TTATT
Back to top Go down
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY?   Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:00 am

I surprisingly didn't cry, but I was very angry. I defeated so many of them Shinra soldiers! Especially in missions while playing hard mode. I defeated over 1,000 on missions, yet at the end they don't even throw 500 soldiers at you and you still get the sad ending. It was crazy. It ruined my day, but it didn't stop me from playing new game+.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY?   Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Crisis Core's Ending make you cry? LITERALLY?
Page 1 of 1