KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

MIKE TANNER "SEASON TWO" Episode 5 (4PM-5PM)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toucan-Cam
Nobody
Nobody
Toucan-Cam

MIKE TANNER "SEASON TWO"  Episode 5 (4PM-5PM) Empty
PostSubject: MIKE TANNER "SEASON TWO" Episode 5 (4PM-5PM)   MIKE TANNER "SEASON TWO"  Episode 5 (4PM-5PM) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:50 am

The Following Takes Place between 4pm and 5pm

"This is bad. This is so bad!" Yoshi panicked looking at the cover of the paper, "Is it bad?"

"As opposed to good?" Luigi replied sarcastically. "When was this?"

Rikku was still on the phone. "We found out just last night. Squint told us."

"Where is he'sa now.?" Yoshi asked.

"Paine and I arranged to meet with him secretly tonight."

"When?" Luigi asked.

Paine had taken the phone "We're meeting him tonight in one hour at the citadel."

"Paine, listen, I don't think the Citadel is the best place for you to meet."

"It was the only place Squint would agree to meet us." Rikku said taking back the phone.

"What's he going to tell you exactly?"

"He says he knows who killed Axel and that he has the information he was killed for."

Yoshi and Luigi looked at each other as if trying to help the other decide what to do. This was dangerous. If Squint saw who killed Axel, chances were that whoever killed Axel saw Squint. If the assailant were to get wind of the meeting, then everyone was in danger.

"Listen, Rikku, can you'sa get hold of Squint by any chance?" Yoshi asked.

"No, he called us from a payphone. We don't have any way of reaching him again."

Yoshi gave an exasperated sigh, "Ok then, when your meeting with Squint is over call us and tell us what you'sa find out, OK?"

"Of course Yoshi." Rikku said sweetly.

"Ok Rikku, you'sa take care." Yoshi said.

"Bye Yoshi."

4 : 04: 15

Mario’s cell phone began to ring and vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and flipped it open. “It’s Mario.” he answered.

“Mario!” Luigi and Yoshi shouted into the other end, “Axel’s dead!”

Mario had to hold his ear away from the phone when they shouted into it so he hadn’t heard what they’d said. They must have been fighting over it.

“What?” he said.

“Me’sa said Axel is dead.” Yoshi said having gotten control of the phone.

“How did he die?” Mario was unable to believe his ears.

“He’sa been murdered.” Yoshi answered, “and Paine and Rikku are meeting Squint in seh-cret tonight. He’sa seen who’sa killed Axel.

Meanwhile, Mike and Naminé continued to talk about her being manipulated by Jenna and Terri.

“So why haven’t you ever told them you just don’t wanna do something?” Mike asked.

“I don’t know. They always manage to talk me into it somehow.”

Mike’s eyes shifted toward the door into the back room. “You ever tried bailing?”

Naminé’s eyes shifted with Mike’s to the door. “Now?”

“Exactly.”

Back at the window, Mario still had one more question for Yoshi, “Do I tell Mike?”

“Yes, in fact put him on.” Luigi replied.

“OKAY, MIKE! YOSHI WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!”

No response from Mike. Mario tried again and still got no answer. No answer other than Jenna and Terri coming up and asking him where Naminé was. Mario knew almost immediately what that meant. “Yoshi, I’ll have to call you back.”

“But me’sa still has to talk to Mike.” Yoshi protested into the phone.

“Yah, well, I’ll get him to call you back once I find him.” Mario said, snapping his phone shut.

4 : 14 : 59

Meanwhile, over in Shelton, Squint scurried around his tiny apartment, stuffing items into a briefcase that lay on the bed. As he paced the apartment frantically, he heard a sound downstairs.

It sounded like a door being broken down.

He stuffed an extra cloak into the briefcase and started frantically trying to close it. He could hear footsteps coming up towards his door. The Organization had found him.

There was a knock at his door.

Don’t answer it Squint, just take off, get the hell out of here.

With that thought he jumped the window. Outside his door one of the two knockers said "Aww man! Vexen! No ones home!"

Vexen replied, "He was in according to the land lady. Unless he jumped. Let’s just break down the door Demyx.”

“Okey doke!.” Demyx said, materializing a sitar. He then proceeded to bash the door with it until it broke off it’s hinges. The two charged in to see the room empty and the curtains blowing idly in the wind. “Dammit! He’s gone!” Demyx said, slamming the sitar on the floor a couple times.

Vexen ignored the commotion of Demyx smashing the sitar and strode over to the window. He stepped out onto the balcony and saw the bushes rustling as Squint dashed through them.

“Dammit! He’s getting away!”

“Well then what are we waiting for? Let’s get after him!”

4: 21: 16

“Mario.” Yoshi said into his phone as he and Luigi walked hurriedly down the street, “have you’sa found Mike yet?”

“No.” Mario replied, “The only thing we do know is that he is not at the store. Neither is Naminé”

“Well then chances are they’re together so that’s something we have to go on.” Luigi added.

“Me’sa agree.” Yoshi said back,” Mario, there’s something disturbing me’sa”

“What is it Yoshi?” Mario asked as they rounded the corner onto Amity Lane.

“Me’sa thinking about Axel. He’sa say that he working against his Organization. Me’sa thinking they’sa killed Axel.”

“I’m pretty sure that much goes without saying Yoshi.” Mario heard Luigi say on the other line.

“That’s not me’sa point. Me’sa thinking, what if the organization forced him to tell them about us having the keystones? You’sa know what that means? They’sa be coming after us.”

4: 24: 58

Squint dashed through the trees bordering Shelton, trying without success to evade his pursuers. They were hovering above the trees, their black auras giving their positions away. He could hear rushing water and knew he was getting close to the town sewage dump.

It was here where the town sewers emptied into the ocean. He would lose his pursuers in the maze beneath Shelton and use it to make his way to the Citadel. However, once the forest ended he would be completely visible, and would have to rely purely on wit to escape.

The reservoir came into view as Squint crossed the threshold onto “TOWN OF SHELTON” property. He began to feverishly climb the fence. Suddenly a blast of music came from Demyx’s sitar and Squint was blown off the top of the fence.

Spitting dirt, he pulled himself up just in time to dodge another solo from the sitar and begin running towards the drainage grate.

“He’s getting away!” cried Vexen.

“Oh no he’s not!” Demyx shredded another lick on his sitar, hitting Squint as he struggled between the spaces in the grate of the drain. The shockwave pushed him through and into the water.

Squint resurfaced gasping for air as he was forced into the bars of the drain. Desperately he tried to swim against the rushing current of sewage. If he was pushed through the bars, Demyx and Vexen would be able to kill him easily and make it look like an accident.

He grabbed the next bar over and using every ounce of his strength pulled himself to the next one until he finally pulled himself onto the concrete walkway running alongside the sewage.

He looked up and discovered he had company. Vexen and Demyx had caught up with him and he was cornered. Without a word he dove into the sewage. Vexen cast a spell and the sewage began to freeze over. As Squint resurfaced, the ice closed around his waist and trapped him.

“Well Squint, you may have delayed it a little while, but you should have known. Everyone has their Time Of Dying. So welcome to yours!” Demyx said beginning to hammer on the sitar. Squint’s arms shot up as he disappeared in a blinding flash of red light. His cloak fell in a heap on the ice.

“Oops. I think I overdid it.” Demyx said.

Vexen said nothing. He was staring at the sewage. His eyes seemed to be following something. Demyx realized and began to follow Vexen’s eyes. At the same time they saw it. Squint’s silhouette under the water was swimming away.

“Dammit! He’s getting away again!” Vexen’s shrill voice echoed through the sewers.

4: 32: 59

Meanwhile, Mike and Naminé walked down the bike trail in the park, completely oblivious to the chaos erupting between their friends, and a town over. He wasn’t sure when, but somewhere along the walk, Naminé’s hand had found its way into his.

“You were right Mike,” she said, looking at him, “I do feel better about ditching Jenn and Terri.”

“Well you know, when they told you to pick out a new dress, I figured they had to be crossing a line and you just weren’t saying anything.”

“Yeah, they kind of were. I like this dress.”

“So do I,” Mike said and before realizing he said it “it looks good on you.”

Naminés cheeks turned rosy. “Do you really think so?”

“Yes I do.”

“Thanks. I like your whole look you’ve got going for you. It makes you look tough.”

“My sister would say it makes me look like a scoundrel.” Mike said.

“You have a sister? You never told me. Is she on the island?” Naminé asked, suddenly curious.

Mike thought for a moment. He was pretty sure he ended up on the island based on more than just coincidence. Was it possible his sister had called him here somehow? He wasn't sure how to answer this.

"Yes. Yes I think she is."

Naminé was confused. "What you mean you think she is?"

Great. Now he had to explain. And by doing so he'd involve Naminé even more than she was already.

Still, she kinda does need to know. It is why we're here.

"Well, about four years ago, after our parents died, I took her fishing on our boat by Destiny Island, where my friends lived. It was a beautiful place. But as the sun was setting and we were preparing to go back home, a storm hit. Kyla was washed overboard. My friends and I searched for her for hours after the storm died. We never found her body."

"So what makes you think she's here. on this island?" Naminé asked, " I mean this is 4 years later."

"I think it has something to do with this series of dreams I've been having. They started when I was on vacation in the Bahamas."

"Dreams?"

"Yeah. They're what set me off looking for her. Anyways, as I was just sailing without any form of navigation, I was knocked out by a pole from my boat's storm canopy. Then I woke up beached on this island."

"You got knocked out by a pole." Naminé echoed, giggling.

Mike managed a small snicker, trying not to find it embarrassing.

"So you think these dreams of yours are leading you to your sister,"

Mike thought for a second.

"I'm positive."

4: 46: 09

Back in Shelton, Squint continued to try and elude his pursuers. They had caught onto his cloak escape trick and had split up. He was going to have to resort to something else. Their black auras still glowing, he could see where they were coming from. The problem was he was lost in the sewers now. He rounded the corner down a dark passageway where no light reached. He breathed a sigh of relief that he'd lost Demyx and Vexen.

Suddenly, he heard something behind him breathing deeply. So loudly and heavily that it cancelled out his. It sounded like a growl. A hungry growl.

"Dammit! We lost him" Demyx cursed.

"Why don't you calm down, Demyx? We're in a maze, he'll probably stumble his way into us sometime."

Suddenly they heard both the thumping of feet and a series of splashes. Squint suddenly dashed into view.

"See?" Vexen said smugly, "What did I tell you?"

"RUN YOU SONS OF BITCHES! RUN!" Squint screamed. Behind him, was a very large alligator with it's jaws snapping behind him.

"Aw shit!" Vexen exclaimed as Squint rushed past, the alligator behind him. It began to fix it's attention on them too. Their cries of "GYAAAHHHH!” and the alligators snapping jaws and slapping tail echoing through the tunnels. Demyx and Vexen had taken their minds off killing Squint and shifted them to getting away from the alligator. Squint was now ahead of the pack. He was starting to find himself in a more familiar part of the sewers. There should have been a right turn coming up. Then he could climb up the ladder and exit the sewer closest to the citadel.

The sewers flew by like a blur. The Alligator was gaining, it's roars becoming more fierce, it's jaws sounding closer and closer, and Demyx and Vexen’s screams showing more and more terror. Suddenly Squint saw the writing on the wall that read "King Street" where the citadel was located. He made a sharp right. Demyx and Vexen did not see it and were still running straight as the alligator continued it's pursuit of dinner.

As Squint climbed the ladder up to the manhole, he listened to the shrieks and jaws fading down the stone tunnels. He pushed the cover up and aside and a flood of daylight temporarily half blinded him. He listened one more time to see if he could hear his pursuers. Nothing. It seemed he had lost them. He pushed the cover back over the hole and breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was too close."

4: 55:09

"Saiix, give me an update on green and the dinosaur." Vexen said into his walkie talkie.

Saiix had been quietly pursuing Yoshi and Luigi. They had just rounded the corner and stopped. They were then met by Mario, Jenna and Terri. He strained his ears to listen in on their conversation. What he was getting was that they still could not find someone named Mike and Naminé, and that it was time to start looking for them in a group now. Nothing on the keystones.

"From what I can hear, they don't have the Keystone of Shadows. They're not even talking about it."

"Shadow them Saiix. Don't lose them."

4: 57: 52

"Where is Mr. Squint?" Rikku said, thinking aloud. She and Paine were eagerly pacing the entrance hall of the citadel. Finally, a drenched and reeking Squint appeared through the door.

“Squint, where have you been?” Paine said, still showing no patience for him.

“To hell and back.” Squint snapped.

“Anyways,” Rikku said, trying to relieve the tension and get back on topic, “What did you have to tell us?”

“The Organization XIII killed Axel. They were looking for the Keystones he stole from them. They tortured him for hours before he died.” Squint said.

“Did he tell them Yoshi and them have the keystones?” Rikku asked.

“No. But I’m sure they’ll find out. The Organization is split up all over the island investigating everything he said. Chances are there are a couple in Singleton. The rest would be off following false leads.”

“Then there’s a good chance they’re in danger.” Rikku said with sudden realization.

Suddenly the doors to the Citadel were darkened again. This time by Demyx and Vexen.

“There’s also a good chance you’re the one in danger!” Demyx said, sneering.

4 : 59 : 59
Back to top Go down

MIKE TANNER "SEASON TWO" Episode 5 (4PM-5PM)
Page 1 of 1