KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

Ever got tired of Seymour?

Go down 
+3
Basch fon Rosenburg
Tiax
Roxas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Ever got tired of Seymour? Empty
PostSubject: Ever got tired of Seymour?   Ever got tired of Seymour? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Did his many boss fights annoy you?

IMVHO, I was thrilled to see him over and over again. His presence in the game was kinda awesome and he gave the game a cool feeling. And his boss fights were entertaining.
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Tiax
Organization Seasoned Member
Tiax

PostSubject: Re: Ever got tired of Seymour?   Ever got tired of Seymour? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:11 am

He was pretty persistant to kill everyone in Spira. I liked his last boss fight. I figured out a cool Easter Egg in that boss battle. Summon Anima while fighting Seymour and he'll talk to Anima. But, yeah, he's pretty cool. One of my favorite characters other than Auron. "Feel my pain! Come, Anima!"
Back to top Go down
Basch fon Rosenburg
Nobody
Nobody
Basch fon Rosenburg

PostSubject: Re: Ever got tired of Seymour?   Ever got tired of Seymour? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:37 am

I totally got tired of Seymour. That\'s That He was a crazy mofo who not only didn't know when to die, he didn't know when to give up. I mean you kill him 3-4 times and he still keeps with the "I am saving Spira" attitude and its just plain annoying. I was glad he finally
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Ever got tired of Seymour?   Ever got tired of Seymour? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:53 am

I liked when I summoned an Aeon in battle with him and he would say

"Death awaits you!!" And then banish the Aeon. It made him look badass. But his Flux form was fail. It was almost cheating, especially that Total Annihilation attack That\'s That That just destroyed my party everytime it hit D:
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
loke13
Plain Person
Plain Person

PostSubject: Re: Ever got tired of Seymour?   Ever got tired of Seymour? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:01 pm

OMG don't get me started on that fucker. He didn't know when to stay dead. And that bitch Yuna didn't send until the end of the game. I mean how many times does a person have to kill you for you to understand that you fail at life and the after life.
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Ever got tired of Seymour?   Ever got tired of Seymour? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:35 pm

YES!
He's one of those repetitive characters. And he got harder and harder. i really dont like those kind of characters in games...'Sub-bosses'.
But then again, I fail at FFX, so he kept owning me anyway, and so did every other boss.
Back to top Go down
http://yevon.atforums.net/index.php
Long
Long

PostSubject: Re: Ever got tired of Seymour?   Ever got tired of Seymour? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:32 am

I never got tired of him per say, but I did get some what tense when his boss fights came up. I was worried about them being extremely hard to beat and taking many, many times get past. Luckily, I was able to beat him with not too many problems! :D!
Back to top Go down
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

PostSubject: Re: Ever got tired of Seymour?   Ever got tired of Seymour? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:23 am

Seymour was an AWESOME villain! I only got tired of him in the last fight against him. They made his last form way too predictable and I was anticipating a super fun challenging battle after the last fight on the mountain with him. So to me his last battle was a nuisance an very boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever got tired of Seymour?   Ever got tired of Seymour? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever got tired of Seymour?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KH Fantasy :: Final Fantasy Series :: FF X-
Jump to: