KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

What was your favorite part of the game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sai-ryo
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Sai-ryo

What was your favorite part of the game? Empty
PostSubject: What was your favorite part of the game?   What was your favorite part of the game? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:07 pm

Mine was when you first entered Terra and learned the truth behind Zidane and Kuja's past.
The world of crystal that made of Terra combined with the music just made it purely mystical.
It was also the part when I really did start to feel sorry for Kuja, once you learned that Garland didn't care what happened to him in the end.
What about the rest of you?
What was your favorite part of the game? What was your favorite part of the game? 711499
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part of the game?   What was your favorite part of the game? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Mine was when Kuja attacked attacked the Alexandrian fleet with Bahamut. It showed that he was capable of the utmost power and should not be trifled with. Also the part where. I liked the part where you first get to terra. It allowed me to see exactly where Zudane came from after learning that it wasnt where I thought it was.
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Basch fon Rosenburg
Nobody
Nobody
Basch fon Rosenburg

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part of the game?   What was your favorite part of the game? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 am

I really enjoyed when you went underground to goto the other continent I just thought that it was a really cool part of the game. It made me feel like the characters were truly on an epic journey, usually in a FF/RPG you will get some sort of vehicle or something to travel long distances but at that part they walked and I just thought that was cool.
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part of the game?   What was your favorite part of the game? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Wondering around Lindblum to be honest. Graphically the area was awesome (for its time) all the shops were great (including the reference to Cloud:D).
The graphics throughout the whole game were great, it was all so smooth and beautiful.
just to clarify, Before you all start having a go at me...I dont play games for graphics. But FFIX was an exception.
Back to top Go down
http://yevon.atforums.net/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your favorite part of the game?   What was your favorite part of the game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your favorite part of the game?
Page 1 of 1