KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giotto
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Giotto

birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3? Empty
PostSubject: birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3?   birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 am

Hey guys I have a little theory for you, you may have heard of it before but oh well.

From the Jump Festa impression details that was release a while ago it led be to believe that somehow TAV are
locked somewhere and Sora will open the door for them and save those
"souls", we know there was a message in coded that said "we must return to free them from their torment" could this message be what connects codeed to birth by sleep? could this be the next plot for KH3? maybe sora needs to go release them and might even meet them.

we know sora,riku and kairi have met terra,ven and aqua and it would be great if TAV were to meet them all grown up.

if you haven't read the trailer's impression then here it is, read it and tell me what you think.
Spoiler:

if you read the trailer impression then you know ven was in a room that looks like the room of sleep where aqua's armor was. it is believe that is the room of awakening that might be in Castle oblivion, we also know that aqua takes ven to Castle Oblivon. In kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ we see xemnas trying to find the other "friend" thats in castle oblivion.
could it be possible that xemnas knew they were still alive and may have wanted to destroy them?

what really caught my eye was the part "then he will be able to open the door and save those unhappy souls"
later it says "His name is..." and a scene is shown,sora from kingdom hearts 2.

now i dont know if its me but i see a connection here.

thats all i have for now as i still havent seen the trailer. i'll continue my theory once the trailer is release but for know discuss and tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Zachen
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: Re: birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3?   birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 am

Nice theroy but I am still wondering about the 358/2 days connections Noumara said that BBS and Days had a very deep connection which could possibly be connected to your theroy hmmmm this requires more research
Back to top Go down
Giotto
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Giotto

PostSubject: Re: birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3?   birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:50 am

Quote :
Nice theroy but I am still wondering about the 358/2 days connections
Noumara said that BBS and Days had a very deep connection which could
possibly be connected to your theroy hmmmm this requires more research
the connection is clear, in the new jump festa trailer theres a scene where a heart is going towards sora, and we know something is wrong with ven's heart so the most logic thing is that ven's heart is going inside sora which later on gets on roxas.not only that it also hints that many of the ORG members met ven which would explain why axel liked roxas alot.

the new trailer shows many connections to Days, the only problem right now is when will the trailer be release online?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3?   birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

birth by sleep Jump festa connection to Coded making Kh3?
Page 1 of 1