KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

Advertising Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Advertising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Advertising Ideas   Advertising Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Free ways to Advertise/Promote

1. Use your members! Dont be afraid to ask them to help get the word out. Make a topic in a popular part of the site and give them some ideas how they can help. Ask them to also suggest other ideas. Your members are a great source for the best type of advertising, word of mouth. If they like your site, they will not mind helping.

2. Social Networking sites are a great way to advertise for free. Do you have facebook/myspace/bebo etc? If so add your banner, add a link, add a description, its your profile and you can use it how you like. (dont forget to ask members to do this too!)

3. MSN. See that little space under your name for a personal message? add your sites link to it and ask your members to as well.

4. Find other sites with a similar theme to yours. If members on there have things like facebook or msn, add them to yours. Spend a little time chatting with them, then invite them to your forum. DONT just add them and spam them. This is because they will know thats the only reason you added them and it will give you a bad reputation.

5. Free Ads sites, Classified sites and Ebay. There are a good few free ads/classifed sites out there. Try putting a free ad up about your forum in the category most suited to it. Sometimes ads get pulled, sometimes they dont. With ebay, if you sell on there, add a link to your website in your listing. You can ask members to do this too.

6. Link Exchanging. Add your URL to as many sites with your theme as possible. Supposing you had a music themed site, you could try typing in googe: Add Url Music. It will help find link exchnage pages more suited to your theme. I actually asked one of my members to do this for me, and everyday she is adding my URL to link exchange pages.

7. Signature and Email Advertising. Add your link to your signature wherever you can on the net, as long as it isnt breaking any rules. Even if the site you are on is not particularly about the theme of your own site, add it any way, you never know! You can also add a signature to your emails, set it to add the signature to every email you sent out.

8. Submitting your site to google/yahoo/msn/ask etc. Submitting your site for the most is free to search engines. However it can take a lot of time for it to appear up in the listings so be patient.

Last edited by Roxas on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Satirical
Organization Seasoned Member
Satirical

Advertising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Advertising Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:51 am

I will go to my friends on myspace and facebook ant tell them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joebattisti
Giotto
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Giotto

Advertising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Advertising Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:42 pm

i have something i wanna say, a few of the members here have been spamming on KHinsider about the site, its getting people mad which makes people not come here at all and if people dont control themselves then we wont get new members. because of this people wont give me a chance to invite them to this forum =/

dont come too strong on people otherwise you'll just scare them away.

plus people will just warn their friends making things worst.
Back to top Go down
Satirical
Satirical

Advertising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Advertising Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:44 am

Exactly. Just post one invitation. Not mindlessly spamming advertisements everywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joebattisti
Tiax
Tiax

Advertising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Advertising Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:12 am

Satirical wrote:
Exactly. Just post one invitation. Not mindlessly spamming advertisements everywhere.

Yup. All I did was post a link and such on my status. I did send a few messages on Myspace, and that's how we got you here, JB. We all must work together. We need to let our friend's friend's friend's cousin's room mate know about this site!
Back to top Go down
Sai-ryo
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Sai-ryo

Advertising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Advertising Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:45 am

Would posting a link on my DeviantART be okay?
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Advertising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Advertising Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:47 am

Of course, as long as you dont get banned. And if you are on deviantart, do you make graphics?
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Sai-ryo
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Sai-ryo

Advertising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Advertising Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 am

Thanatos wrote:
Of course, as long as you dont get banned. And if you are on deviantart, do you make graphics?

Okay! ^__^ I'll put it on my site links.
Sometimes I do, it's been a while since I've done anything beside's original artworks.
So I'm a bit rusty... ^__^;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertising Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Advertising Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising Ideas
Page 1 of 1