KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

My new hobby.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

My new hobby. Empty
PostSubject: My new hobby.   My new hobby. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:32 pm

A couple of weeks ago, I started programing a level bar to work with PHPbb3, if LT is interested then I will quite happily offer it to this place. Its nearing completion and should ready in a couple of weeks.
I may incorporate it into a fully fledged RPG.
Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
http://yevon.atforums.net/index.php
Long
Organization Seasoned Member
Long

My new hobby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new hobby.   My new hobby. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:27 am

Is it some sort of interactive roleplay? Sorry, i'm confused as to what it is. Putting my ignorance on the subject aside, i'm getting the feeling that it's going to be very cool! :D!
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

My new hobby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new hobby.   My new hobby. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 am

At the moment its just a leveling system, there is a level bar that increases as you post.
But if I get time, I may program it to be a fully fledged RPG.
But I'm only going to do it if everyone is in, I don't want to waste that little bit of spare time I have.
Back to top Go down
Long
Long

My new hobby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new hobby.   My new hobby. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:58 am

Ahhh i get it now! That sounds really cool! I'm all for it if LT agrees on it. Maybe it would be a good idea to wait until we get some more members until you do the full fledged RPG? That way you can work on other things and when more members join, you can pull out the RPG. :)
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

My new hobby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new hobby.   My new hobby. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:00 am

Yeah, if everyone agrees then ill start work on it next week, like i say the level system is almost done, just need the ok to install it.
Back to top Go down
Long
Long

My new hobby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new hobby.   My new hobby. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 am

Awesome. I'm looking forward to it! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new hobby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new hobby.   My new hobby. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new hobby.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KH Fantasy :: Altar Of Naught :: KH Fantasy Improvement Forum-
Jump to: