KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

RP Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiax
Organization Seasoned Member
Organization Seasoned Member
Tiax

RP Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: RP Rules and Regulations   RP Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:32 am

An RP (Roleplaying) is like mixing Fanfic with a game. Someone thinks of a story, then you create a character, and then become a part of the story! I can't make it much simplier than that.

There are rules here, and you need to follow them. If you do not follow these rules, you will be punished. RP Rules and Regulations 499243

1) No God Modding
God Modding is like making your character...well, like a god. Your character isn't a god. He/she CAN be injured, and CAN be killed. Being immune to certain effects or whatever is fine, but everyone has a weakness.

2) Be Nice
Be polite when acting out of character. Please do not argue over who is the strongest character or who is the weaker character or whatever. No one wants to read your trash talk.

3) Have Fun
The whole point about the RP City section is to have fun. Help out your fellow members to make things more fun for the both of you.

Follow these rules and you're cool with me. RP Rules and Regulations Icon_rr

Now, join as many RPs as possible and have some fun!!! RP Rules and Regulations 126410
Back to top Go down

RP Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1