KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

I Hate When...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Satirical
Organization Seasoned Member
Satirical

I Hate When... Empty
PostSubject: I Hate When...   I Hate When... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:38 pm

...idiots post their advertisements on youtube videos. Seriously, I hate checking a music video and seeing, "DOWNLOAD THIS SONG AS A RINGTONE AT TUNE2TONE.COM!!!! YEAH!!!!!" Or watching a halo machinima on youtube and seeing, "GET FREE MICROSOFT GAMERPOINTS AT IM-A-FAGGOT-WITH-NO-LIFE.COM" Seriously, these stupid degenerates need to get a life and stop being such a annoying vultures. Being scavengers rushing to popular videos to promote their garbage no one cares about.

Seriously, I completely care about your crap. I am extremely interested and I do not want to find you and punch you at all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joebattisti
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

I Hate When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate When...   I Hate When... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:02 am

I hate when....

I am viewing a video on youtube and I decide to read the comments and some crap like this appears:

"You love your mom, right?
WELL POST THIS I LOVE YOU MESSAGE ON 5 VIDEOS OR SHE DIES IN 4 HOURS!!"

What!?

That makes me real furious. Why would they toy with a person's mind like that? Why would they say such a thing. No one wants their parents to die and that seems heartless. Worse, it makes me fear for my moms life sometimes. I think they are called Chain messages or something -_-
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Satirical
Satirical

I Hate When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate When...   I Hate When... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 am

Yeah, on myspace, next time someone posts one on myspace, when they put their name, say 900 people signed it, I'll re-post as, "900 idiots thought their mother would die if they didn't post this."
Back to top Go down
Sai-ryo
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Sai-ryo

I Hate When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate When...   I Hate When... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 am

I hate it when...

Your playing some kind of online game, and you run into that one person who act's like a total A-hole, following you around, and spaming curse words left and right...

-__- Sometime's I really wish there was a 'Destroy Idiot' button in those games...
Back to top Go down
Satirical
Satirical

I Hate When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate When...   I Hate When... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Yeah, I wish there was a button marked, "Screw Off" which makes my idiot teammate sneak up behind him and smash a chair over his head!
Back to top Go down
Sanctuary
Nobody
Nobody
Sanctuary

I Hate When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate When...   I Hate When... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:09 am

I hate it when

well, it's pretty similar to the first poster
They put stuffs like 'download this for free at' and 'get this ringtone by clicking' whatever they wishes. They're quite annoying sometimes.
And for those 'chain messages' thing as well .
I Hate When... 499243

Live up guys; don't put 'curse' words on random people
put those words on yourself
I Hate When... 499243

Last edited by Sanctuary on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the previous color is black ! pp)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamsofthesacred.blogspot.com/
SimplySabra
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
SimplySabra

I Hate When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate When...   I Hate When... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:49 pm

I hate when my 16 yr old step brother pees on the toilet seat. He does it to make me angry. It makes me so angry that I use his pillow case to clean the toilet seat every time he does it. It's been two months now and he still hasn't washed his sheets.

That sounds a bit psychotic of me, but it helps me sleep better at night. Worse yet, it was my mom that coaxed me to do it. She was tired of yelling at him herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Hate When... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate When...   I Hate When... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate When...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KH Fantasy :: Where Nothing Gathers :: Whats on your mind?-
Jump to: