KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

More users! :D!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Long
Organization Seasoned Member
Long

More users! :D! Empty
PostSubject: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:29 am

I'm going to make an attempt to get more users on the site! The more the merrier! :D!
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 am

Please do, as that would make the forums more livelier and enjoyable. Thanks :D
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Long
Long

PostSubject: Re: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 am

Yup! I want this forum to grow strong!
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

PostSubject: Re: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm

To be fair, there was no point opening this thread. Everyone should know to advertise in some way.

::Sorry bad mood Joey today::
Back to top Go down
http://yevon.atforums.net/index.php
Long
Long

PostSubject: Re: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 am

Well it was on my mind, and seeing how that's the name of the forum... I decided to post it. :)
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

PostSubject: Re: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:05 am

In all fairness, I think its an 'intellectual discussion' section, There is a thread in the updates section methinks.

Sorry to sound so mardy mate.
Back to top Go down
Long
Long

PostSubject: Re: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 am

Oh it is? I thought it was a lounge... like for easy discussion.

but okay. :)
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

PostSubject: Re: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:10 am

Well look how your post count is increasing, it would not increase if it was a lounge.
Back to top Go down
Long
Long

PostSubject: Re: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:17 am

It wouldn't? I really didn't know that. I just looked! Awesome! Thanks, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More users! :D!   More users! :D! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More users! :D!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KH Fantasy :: Where Nothing Gathers :: Whats on your mind?-
Jump to: