KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

Most Garbage 1v1 Ever!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satirical
Organization Seasoned Member
Organization Seasoned Member
Satirical

Most Garbage 1v1 Ever! Empty
PostSubject: Most Garbage 1v1 Ever!   Most Garbage 1v1 Ever! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:04 am

For those unaware, I have 30 consecutive victories in Call of Duty 4 1v1s. So, some guy was talking trash after I did bad, the next game, I got top score, I said, "I told you it was just one bad game." So he challenged me to a 1v1, and I accepted.

When I 1v1, here are my conditions:

1) No camping
2) No Spawn killing
3) Must be hardcore mode
4) No triple stun grenades

The reason I do 1v1s on hardcore, is because of bullet lag, for those unaware, bullet lag is the time it takes the bullet to travel to the target.

So, the host(On core mode)gets a better bullet lag, so it takes less time for the bullets to get to their target. So I would hit him a lot, but he wouldn't die, but he could kill me faster.

The difference between core and hardcore, is that on hardcore, bullets kill in about 2 hits. On core, the bullets take about 10 hits to kill your target. Which is why I ALWAYS do 1v1s on hardcore, because bullet lag doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joebattisti

Most Garbage 1v1 Ever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KH Fantasy :: Where Nothing Gathers :: Whats on your mind?-
Jump to: