KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

Vaan's Importance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 am

Did Vaan seem all that important to you?

It seemed that once Ashe came into the picture, he was quite overshadowed along with Penelo. They seemed to just be in the background. He did some important stuff, but otherwise, he just seemd to be an add-on.
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Yeah i agree, But I wouldnt say its a bad thing, Having the main character as the one thats not going through all the shit was quite nice.
It was a change.
And we LIKE change:)
Back to top Go down
http://yevon.atforums.net/index.php
Tiax
Organization Seasoned Member
Tiax

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:58 am

Revenant Wings is where he really shined!

Last edited by Tiax on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:11 am

Thats slightly spam, Tiax Touche...

And Revenant wings is where he shined. He and Penelo were given a more prominent role in this game, as they were the new "Balthier and Fran", imo, for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tiax
Tiax

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:14 am

Meh, just making a little comment...

So, yeah. He was REALLY important in that game. But, I did find him just as important in the first game. A lot of stuff revolved around him.
Back to top Go down
Basch fon Rosenburg
Nobody
Nobody
Basch fon Rosenburg

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:08 am

I thought he was mighty important in the game. I just finished the Pharos and what he tried to do there was really important to the storyline. I mean sure his chest looks like some mud was thrown on it and it got hard but he was an alright character and he is the second strongest character in my game.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:06 am

Yeah, people are always insulting his chest Wacky It does like kinda weird, though, like a molded stack of bricks. He was kinda involved in the story, but mostly he just shared his view on a situation. He did manage to mellow out Basch, though.
Back to top Go down
loke13
Plain Person
Plain Person

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeah he does seem unimportant. Once Ashe joined your party he took a permanent back seat, to the events. Only surfacing to make quick corny remarks.

I like a main character with some interesting unique background like Tidus. Plus I thought him and Ashe were gonna hook up, man was I wrong.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Him and Penelo are gonna hook up :D And yeah and he was so unimportant, that I felt I had to use him and penelo to give them a sense of belonging in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vaan's Importance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaan's Importance   Vaan's Importance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaan's Importance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KH Fantasy :: Final Fantasy Series :: FF XII-
Jump to: