KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Welcome back to the forums or if you are new, dont hesitate to register to our growing community :D I hope that you can stay active, advertise when you can, and have a great time.
KH Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bridge to Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Please remember to refer this site to your friends and advertise the site when you can. Only with your help, can this site grow and prosper.
Mod positions are now up for grabs unless previous mods return to the forums. They are GFX mod, FF Series Mod, KH Series Mod, RP Mod, Gaming General Mod. Apply in the designated forum if you want the job!
The forum is back from it's hiatus and you are welcomed back to the forum. This time, we must try to make this forum a fun experience for all!
The forum may undergo changes, so don't be alarmed if anything is out of the ordinary. Thank you.

Signatures and avatars! If needed, just click here and I will personally make you an avatar or signature, or both, to make you foruming even more awesome!

Mod Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiax
Organization Seasoned Member
Tiax

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:23 am

Your Name: Joey Fisher (Tiax)
Position you are applying for: Mod
Prior Experience: I've been to a few boards before such as the Adult Swim boards, and the KHInsider boards.
A little bit about yourself: I'm a video-game lover! My favorite Gaming companies are Nintendo, Square Enix, and Level 5. My favorite games are... Super Smash Bros., Super Mario Bros., Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and Rogue Galaxy. I also love music. I hope to one day become a musician. Metal ownz.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:26 am

Alright. As of now, you are a Mod. Hope you can do an awesome job and help me spread the word about our forums. Thanks for applying :D
Back to top Go down
https://khfantasy.forumotion.com
Tiax
Tiax

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:32 am

No prob. This should be an interesting site. I'll defiantly spread the word for ya. :)
Back to top Go down
Tiax
Tiax

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:05 am

It seems the others get their own place to moderate... Could I moderate the KH Boards, and perhaps help Satirical moderate the Other Media Boards?
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:06 am

Moderate the KH Boards: Yes
Help Satirical: If he says so.
Back to top Go down
Tiax
Tiax

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 am

He'll say yes. :) Thanks, Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
Satirical
Satirical

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 am

I'd be glad to have Joey(Tiax) as a "Co-Mod" on the Other Media Board.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joebattisti
Giotto
Organization New Member
Organization New Member
Giotto

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:54 am

any room for another mod?
Back to top Go down
Tiax
Tiax

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 pm

You can ask Thanatos, but I think there's enough. Go ahead and make your own Application Thread and answer the questions that everyone else had to answer. We'll see what Thanatos says tomorrow.

Edit: I completely forgot about you, .Hope... I forget that you're an Admin as well.
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:15 pm

Woohoo! You remembered me lol
Unfortunatly we are not looking for Mods at the minute, But all applications will be kept on file:D
Back to top Go down
http://yevon.atforums.net/index.php
Tiax
Tiax

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:18 pm

There are still a few places that need Mods such as the RPG section, but whatever you guys say. You are the boss of me, after all. lol
Back to top Go down
Joey
No.XIII
No.XIII
Joey

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Lol, if we promote every member then its not gonna build. Give it a couple of weeks, not everywhere needs to be modded straight away, i know this from previous experience.

Thanks
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Admin!!
Back to top Go down
http://yevon.atforums.net/index.php
Tiax
Tiax

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Ah, that's true... Heh, I'm not usin' my head today.
Back to top Go down
Satirical
Satirical

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:24 pm

.Hope wrote:
Lol, if we promote every member then its not gonna build. Give it a couple of weeks, not everywhere needs to be modded straight away, i know this from previous experience.

Thanks
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Admin!!

My point exactly. If we promote everybody, this forum won't thrive.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
No.XIII
No.XIII
Roxas

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Precisely, but if the need does arise, the applications are on record in case, so applying will still be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Satirical
Satirical

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:11 am

Right. If we need a new moderator when this forum kicks off, we'll keep your name in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Application   Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Application
Page 1 of 1